ATTENTION

This blog is no longer used. If you would like to continue reading/seeing my blog, please visit:

www.dancingthroughya.wordpress.com


Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers talk about what books they received this week.


Last week I said that my copy of Irises by Fransisco X. Stork had arrived. But being a photo junkie, I figured I'd attach a photo of the book. In person, it's very pretty -- all shiny and purple.



And I got a few titles from Netgalley/Galley Grab. For fun today I'm going to post a screenshot of the Adobe Digital Editions reader.


Titles: 


A Passion for Victory by Benson Brobrick
This one is about the history of the Olympics, nonfiction.


Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
A romance.


Crazy by Amy Reed
A book written in email entries dealing with bipolar disorder (sounds interesting!)


Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Already read and loved; a romance taking place during the DC sniper shootings in 2002


Monument 14 by Emmy Layborne
A mystery taking place in the apocalypse.


Never Enough by Denise Jaden
The story of a girl who takes her sisters' identity


The Raft by S.A Bodeen
An adventure story


The Year of the Beasts by Cecil Castelluci and Nate Powell
An interesting graphic-word hybrid 




How about you? What did you receive in your mailbox? Leave a link in the comments to your mailbox and I'll try and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment