On this blog, I often review books. I am outlining my policies below for better clarity and understanding. These policies are official as of March 16, 2012. If you have any questions, please refer to this page. If your question is not answered and you still want an answer, contact me via email at readwritegirl [at] aol [dot] com
- I will only review young adult (YA) books on this blog. I do not review adult books, adult nonfiction, or seperate adult genres such as romance, panoramal, fantasy, science fiction, mystery, etc.
- I am open to unsolicited review copies. Please only send YA books that you feel I would be interested in. I do not accept adult novels, or again any kind of other genres: romance, panoramal fantasy, science fiction, mystery, etc etc. If you are interested in sending me a copy, please email me at readwritegirl [at] aol [dot] com
- I will review both physical copies and e-books. I have a Nook e-reader. For e-books I prefer EPUB or PDF files. My preference is for physical copies.
- My personal favorite genres are contemporary fiction and mystery. I am not a fan of paranormal (including paranormal romance) but do read science fiction and fantasy.
- I review books based on a five star system. Below is my system requirements:
- 1 star=didn't like it
- 2 star= it was okay
- 3 star=enjoyed it
- 4 star = great book
- 5 star = fantastic, love it
- All of my reviews are cross-posted to my Goodreads account (http://www.goodreads.com/) and you can access my account here. Note that if you wish to view my reviews online, you will need to ask me to be your friend on Goodreads.
- Currently I am not open to other guest bloggers. If you have a guest blog idea contact me again on my email and we can decide an idea.
- Under the FTC policy I would like to remind all readers of my blog that I receive copies of free books from publishers and authors. I recieve no monetary payment for these books and give honest reviews. I do not accept any kind of payment. All email addresses and information given to me is kept private and will not be revealed to the general public.
There you have it, my review policy. Hope that this was helpful and understanding. If you have questions leave them in the comments below and I will try and answer, or email me at the above address.