ATTENTION

This blog is no longer used. If you would like to continue reading/seeing my blog, please visit:

www.dancingthroughya.wordpress.com


Monday, April 9, 2012

reader's letters

This is simply a fun thing that I thought of: writing letters to characters from books. I want to note that I am NOT the first to do this; there are features at several great blogs like Wear the Old Coat that feature these letters often, and if you're interested in these readers' letters check out those blogs. Instead I am going to do one long post -- this won't be turning into a series/feature/meme -- and write to some of my favorite characters. There are two parts -- sent mail (the letters I compose to the characters) and received mail (the mail that I receive from characters). 


Paige's Sent Mail

Dear Anne,
Honestly. Get with the program. TELL GILBERT YOU LOVE HIM AND DON'T WAIT UNTIL HE'S ALMOST DEAD. DEAD GILBERT IS BAD. ALIVE GILBERT IS GOOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? This has aggravated me for years.

xoxoxo
Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment